Some Useful Links
My Favourite Holiday Marketing Links Club
Below you'll find links to some cottages with superb websites. They're sorted by county and with links to the county page over at My Favourites. You can find even more cottages here - My Favourite Holiday Cottages Devon.
- This Cottage, built in 2006 has been designed specifically for self-Catering holidays for up to 6 people. Based in North Devon Abscott Cottage has amazing views, sun-trap patios and spacious insides making it perfect for a family holiday. You can even bring your pets!
- Sleeping 4 with 2 bedrooms, Woolacombe Beach apartment overlooks the beach. Devon Beach Court is a quiet and private luxury holiday apartment, perfect for a cosy holiday with sandy beaches right on your doorstep.
- This wheelchair accessible cottage in Braunton North Devon sleeps up to 5 in 3 Bedrooms. Offering unrivalled facilities for people with special needs, Alexandra House has a specially equipped single bedroom for people with severe disabilities, and is also perfectly situated as a base to explore the delights of North Devon.
- A Cosy thatched North Devon cottage retreat, Rock Cottage has two bedrooms, one twin and one double. Situated in the perfect location for a base to explore North Devon, this cottage is great if you want to explore the moors, check out the historic seaside towns or enjoy the vast sandy beaches.
- Nestling in splendid isolation on the shores of a Scottish sea loch with views to the Isles of Rassay, Rona and Skye, Lochend Cottage offers 1 bedroom for 2 guests seeking the perfect Scottish bolthole or romantic retreat. Lochend lies within a half-mile stroll to a sandy beach or the gastronomic delights of Applecross and is perfect for walkers and wildlife lovers.
- The Grange and The Linhay are luxurious Exmoor accommodation, collectively sleeping 13 between 6 bedrooms, they offer amazing countryside views, and the whole 900 acre Emmetts Grange estate is available to explore.
- Consisting of 3 cottages each with their own private hot tub, Borah Farm Cottages provide an amazing experience of West Cornwall country sideÖ You can even meet the farm animals! The cottages sleep 4, 6 and 6-11 respectively, allowing for all sizes of groups to be accommodated.
- Cornborough Combe offers 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 guests, in a main house and separate twin bed annexe with disabled access. Cornborough Cott, also available (Sleeps 2). Cornborough Coombe is full of character with tastefully decorated and beautifully furnished interiors. Situated in Westward Ho! Itís perfect if you want to take part in the Devon country side, visit nearby tourist towns or even go to the beach. It even includes its own beach hut!
- Sleeping 5 in 3 bedrooms, Crooked Lake Cottage is a cosy, quiet Devon Holiday Cottage, ideal for retreats in the Devon countryside, and close enough to Devonís famous beaches to enjoy long coastal walks. The cottage is also equipped with a multi-fuel burner, outside seating, and beautifully decorated interiors.
- 3 beautifully presented cottages sleeping between 6 and 11 people each on the North Devon coast. Higher Mullacott Farm Cottages is located in the perfect place to explore northern Devon, itís great if you wish enjoy the Exmoor walks, sandy beaches of Woolacombe or visit historic towns such as Ilfracombe.
- Sleeping 4 people in 2 en-suite bedrooms each, Higher Witheven Farm Cottages contains a pair of cottages each with their own enclosed garden.
- Located on the Exmoor National Leys Park these sister cottages at Leys Farm Cottages sleep 4 people each in double en-suite rooms. A dog friendly cottage surrounded by the ownerís land, expect to see their dogs and animals. There are many rural sites with places to eat and heritage to see in the area, including one of the oldest bridges, Tarr Steps.
- Offerng guests luxury self-catered holidays in the heart of Exmoor, Litton Farm is a stunning converted farm house. It enjoys incredible views across the moors. Excellent stabling and turnout facilities mean you can take your horse on holiday with you and ride out on the moor.
- This North Devon holiday cottage is in a wonderful location in the peaceful village of Lovacott, Itís easy to find and convenient for exploring the whole of North Devon, from the sandy beaches to the Exmoor walks. Marsh Cottage can sleep 7 people in 4 bedrooms, or have 2 extra if you use the sofa beds as well.
- An idyllic thatched holiday cottage close to the beach in the North Devon seaside village of Lee Bay near Ilfracombe. Old Maids Cottage sleeps 6 in 3 beautifully appointed bedrooms, with 2 en suite and a family bathroom. Elegant and uncluttered living areas, a kitchen to please every kind of chef, Wi-Fi and a host of other facilities combine to create a wonderful pet friendly holiday home.
- This coastal split level bungalow sleeps 6-8 people in 3 bedrooms is set in the popular Devon village of Croyde. Popular for the English countryside, sandy beaches and surfing all year around, Oyster Cove is perfect for both short and long breaks.
- Located on the Devon/Cornwall Border a few minutes drive from Dartmoor beautiful Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages sleep between 2 and 22 people a cottage. With a magnificent indoor heated swimming pool, onsite fishing lake, tennis courts, multi-gym and its amazing location Sherrill Farm Holiday cottages has 13 cottages with the facilities for an amazing break.
- A North Devon Holiday Cottage near Barnstaple, The Byre sleeps 6 with 3 bedrooms. Both pet and child friendly. The Byre is a well-equipped and modern cottage near Exmoor, beaches and green countryside.
- Looking down over the small township of Allt na Chruine, this thoughtfully equipped 3 bedroomed Scottish holiday bungalow sleeping 6 guests, offers a view that&rsqou;ll keep you glued to the windows all day long. Situated in serenely peaceful location, Tigh An Aullt is just perfect for a relaxing or refreshingly active holiday.
- Warren Cottage can be approached from it's own private drive with the private land belonging to the cottage all around. Warren Cottage has lovely gardens with stunning roes everywhere. The beauty of the property does not stop at the garden as its beautifully designed and furnished interior is even more inviting.
- This stunning Victorian family house is now available for holiday rental during summer months. The interior of Prospect House has been impeccably decorated and designed and is presented in immaculate condition. The rooms are all bright and large and the kitchen and dining rooms are made for large dinner parties.